Infortrend GSa family of all flash unified storage is designed to deliver optimized SSD performance with low latency, extended SSD lifespan, and wide-ranging product selections in terms of performance, connectivity, and form factor choices to meet the demanding requirements in the modern data center.
GSa can handle large amounts of I/O, high amount of file transfer under high workloads, and can reach more than 700K IOPS with 0.5 milliseconds of latency.
GSa delivers with redundant hardware components to prevent single point of failure technology (redundant controller hardware) and include our enhanced firmware with Intelligent Drive Recovery (IDR) and SSD lifespan monitoring features to ensure data availability. GSa also supports SAS to SATA bridge board for compatibility with cost-effective SATA SSDs.
GSa all-flash-array storage family now offers 3 product series. GSa 2000 and 3000 series are the cost-performance solutions that provide high acceleration of enterprise applications and GSa 5000 series offers the highest performance all-flash technology designed for extreme I/O workloads. These AFAs are for high performance enterprise applications such as databases, virtualization, VDI, Microsoft Exchange, and media/entertainment-related applications.
- Powerful Unified Storage Performance and Reliability
- Optimized SSD Performance with Low Latency
- High Availability via Hardware Redundancy
- EonOne – an Easy-to-use Interface for Storage Management
- Cloud Ready for Future-Proof Expansion
- Rich Selections of Host Interfaces
- Cache Backup Module (CBM) to Prevent Data Loss
- Modular Design to Lower Maintenance Complexity
All these products are available at ASBIS.
Are you interested in Infinidat products? Contact our team: email@example.com